Monday, September 5, 2011

Inspiration.

Lauren Conrad is one of the most inspiring people in my book.  I have followed her all the way from the first season of Laguna Beach through every season of the hills (I have all of them on dvd..).  She has taught me many lessons that I still use everyday in my fashion world. Two years ago my sister gave me one of her first books, "Style".
By the end of reading this book, (which took me all of 1 day because I could not put it down) there were post-it notes flying out of every page.  I have trouble even looking through it now because it is so incredibly stuffed.  

I began searching for anything Lauren Conrad I could find. I then came across her very own website. This has some wonderful ideas all throughout it.  She has tabs about fashion, cooking, hair styles, ideas for parties and more.  It covers everything. 

Last but not least- here is a preview for her up and coming fall line at kohls...



Let Lauren Conrad become one of your fashion role models.

No comments:

Post a Comment