Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Girls of Gossip Girl

From the very first season of Gossip Girl I realized I was watching these girls' outfits more than I was the actual show.  They are the dare devils of the fashion world.  Living in up-scale New York, they can wear whatever they want and really go out on a limb when deciding the character's outfit for the day.  Being from Alabama and living there my entire life.. it's kind of a different story. I hope one day to change that. 
This was one of my favorite outfits Serena Vanderwoodson (Blake Lively) wore on the set.  I knew right when I saw those bright blue pants and erridiscent gold top, I was in LOVE


If it is on the set or just another day walking around in New York, Blake is always strutting her stuff.  This outfit is put together with the mixing of pastel colors.  The shoes bring us back to the 50s and the necklace completes Blake's attire with a pop of color.


This combination of garments are brilliant!  It makes me want to go out and buy a sparkly crop skirt and blue jean quarter length sleeve vest right now! It is the perfect middle between 'a night out on the town' and 'a walk around the park'. 


She even looks great in the rain. Loveeee these shorts- spicing things up a bit.


These different shades of grey really work together. The burgundy necklace really pulls together the whole look.


love the fun jacket to put some craziness into this outfit!


Blair Waldorf  (Leighton Meester) has a very different type of style from the other characters.  She is the classic woman.  She has a way of pulling off the look from the 1950s and other decades. Love everything about this outfit :)



Another style Blair loves to wear is very bold colors.  She loves mix and matching her color pallet.


Jessica Szohr (Vanessa Abrams).  She is fantastic! Lovin' these leather pants.  In this frame she is mixing the two leathers of camel and black and workin' it.


She is one of the only people who could pull off different patterns together like these.




Some more fun styles!

These girls are amazing! They think out of the box with their fashion style. I would definitely not mind living out of these girls' closets for a week :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this show and all of the clothes they wear! What a great way to showcase the styles of each character! My favorite is definitely Serena!

    ReplyDelete